new Cygwin maintainer for LilyPond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: new Cygwin maintainer for LilyPond
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:29:38 +0200

I'm happy to announce that we found a new maintainer for the Cygwin
package of LilyPond: Bertalan Fodor.  He writes:

    I am working on a songbook with my colleague, Márton Józsa, and we
    decided to contribute together in Lilypond packaging and after
    some time perhaps development. I have some more time than Márton,
    so I can do cygwin packaging.

Patches to build LilyPond natively on Cygwin using mknetel were
included, and additional information on the build process can be
found at

    http://lilypond.org/web/devel/packaging.html

Bert will be announcing a new lilypond-2.0.1 package for Cygwin shortly.

Jan.