i18n update (cs) (fwd)

From: Kopecek Tomas
Subject: i18n update (cs) (fwd)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:53:13 +0200 (CEST)

This patch have two parts. In first part are added a few more
missing translations. In the second is updated lilypond.pot and cs.po.

While doing this I have met a bug in lilypond-book (possibly all python
scripts in package using lilylib.py). I wrote new cs.po in UTF-8 and my
output encoding is ISO-8859-2. lilypond uses correct output encoding, but
python scripts not. They still use UTF-8. I am not familiar with python
and its gettext interface, so I was not able to find how to force him to
use correct output encoding. According to documentation I am convinced
that is not possible (I couldn't find something like
bind_textdomain_charset). Is it?

If this will be done (or not) I could add some more untranslated messages
from lilypond-book, if desired.

P.S. Where should I sent this patch? It was rejected by list because of
size.

--

                        Tomas Kopecek
                        e-mail: kopecek at fit.vutbr.cz