RE: guitar chord diagrams

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: guitar chord diagrams
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:49:42 -0700

Jose Luis,

I appreciate the input on features you'd like.  As Han-Wen mentioned, it's
premature right now to speak about input syntax.  I'll see if I can get
something out to the list as a markup that can be used right now, without even
creating a ChordDiagram context or a Chord_Diagram engraver.  Then, once the
markup is working, we'll wrestle with the engraver, the context, and the input
syntax.

Carl Sorensen