Re: Slur attachment / collisions and cadenza problems

From: Marco Gusy
Subject: Re: Slur attachment / collisions and cadenza problems
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:03:02 +0100

I have the same problem. Slurs collide with articulation marks. I posted a
message like yours a couple of weeks ago and I had no answer.
Maybe this problem is difficult to solve without manual hacks and developers
are busy to solve problems with higer priority.
We'll wait.. they did such a great job with this software and i'm sure they're
going to solve also this bug.

In the regression tests there is a code useful for you

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.1/input/regression/out-www/lily-227444966.ly

Bye!

Marco