Re: SF s during dynamic spanner.

From: Edward Sanford Sutton, III
Subject: Re: SF s during dynamic spanner.
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:27:37 -0700

Sorry, I noticed this at least a few days ago too (v2.1.23 here right now). If
I remember right, the template for pianodynamics has that problem. I thought
it just wasn't following dynamics in the dynamic line, perhaps to the 's'
notes. I think it has always printed as desired though for output. The
following change eliminated that error for me (if I remember right).

 \translator {
      \type "Performer_group_performer"
      \name Dynamics
      \consists "Piano_pedal_performer"
%      \consists "Span_dynamic_performer"
      \consists "Dynamic_performer"
    }

I'll try to read postings, but will be quite busy until at least next Tuesday
evening.