Re: proof-reading

From: Baron Schwartz
Subject: Re: proof-reading
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:50:26 -0500 (EST)

There's a script called gendiff that's for helping generate patches.  I
recall it being on my old Red Hat system, but I'm sure it's just a shell
script you could get and use most anywhere.

That's really interesting about the origin of the leading capital letters.
 It's surprising what becomes convention and why!

Baron