Re: Separate release notes for each release?

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Separate release notes for each release?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:03:35 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> address@hidden writes:
> > As well as the cumulative 2.0->2.1 release notes, it would be very helpful
> > to have per-release release notes, so one can see what has changed between
> > individual releases.
>
> Yes, but it also takes me extra time. (I'm a lazy bum). You can
> subscribe to address@hidden to get the latest scoops.

Or, for detailed information, look into ChangeLog in the top directory,
search for "VERSION" (which usually appears whenever a new version is
released), and look at the entries inbetween.  Note however, that due to
frequent code redesign this detailed source of information may often
contain inconsistencies (such as in the case of LyricVoice).

Greetings,
Juergen