patch for make-music

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: patch for make-music
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:43:29 +0100

Here is a patch for a new make-music definition.

I was not sure about what to do with the former make-music-by-name
definition, so it is still in define-music-types.scm (after
make-music), with a deprecation warning. Maybe this should be
removed.

One more time, I messed with indentation, adding rubbish to some
patches. Sorry, I'll be more rigorous next time.

.ly test files that use make-music-by-name have also been updated.

I haven't updated convert-ly (not sure about it). Maybe something like
that should be added (?)
----
def conv (str):
        str = re.sub ('make-music-by-name', 'make-music',str)
        return str

conversions.append (((2,1,XXXX), conv, """More Scheme function renaming"""))
----

According to "grep -r", there should be no make-music-by-name left.

Changes:
make-music-by-name is replaced by make-music, which also accept
music property settings, eg:
  (make-music 'TextScriptEvent
              'direction DOWN
              'text (make-simple-markup x))