hinterfleisch of natural

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: hinterfleisch of natural
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:03:18 +0100 (CET)

[Until lilypond-devel works again I will CC all mails to Han-Wen and
Janneke.  If you know something better please tell me.]

[CVS 2004-03-10 9:50 MET]

Thanks a lot for fixing the positioning of accidentals!  It greatly
improves the optical appearance.  IMHO there is still a problem with
naturals and sharps occurring in a chord at the same time (see
attached image): They don't appear vertically aligned; the natural is
positioned too near to the note head.

    Werner

PS: The problems with fontforge have been resolved.  Since today,
    fontforge produces valid PFAs again for lilypond fonts.

PNG image