Re: anomalies with 2.1.32

From: Matthias Kilian
Subject: Re: anomalies with 2.1.32
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:42:06 +0100

[Changed to development list, since it's really a bleeding-edge issue]

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 04:43:34PM +0000, David Bobroff wrote:
> I'm still getting those same anomalies with v2.1.32; that is, dismbodied
> beams, multimeasure rest numbers displaced to the right, etc. [...]

Me, too :-(

For example, both 2.1.32 and the head revision (ChangeLog 1.1917) give
me very strange results for script-abbreviations.ly (and others). See
attached files (script-abbreviations.ly and script-abbreviations.png).

There are other, even more strange errors on my chaconne example, such
as noteheads at completely wrong places, overlapping systems, randomly
misplaced accidentals, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to reproduce
those effects with a small file.

Ciao,
        Kili