RE: [RESOLVED] Re: 2.2.0 build error

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: RE: [RESOLVED] Re: 2.2.0 build error
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:42:29 +0200

> That is very good news.  Thanks for trying snapshots.  Did you ack
> that on the Cygwin list, they might want to know the issue is closed
> by some snapshot.
Yes.

> Oh, another thing.  There was a thread here, yesterday, about how
> double clicking on a .ly file with errors is not a friendly
> experience.
I think that the problem is that Acrobat is started even if there were
errors. And that's not good when there was a correct .ly file before,
because the old and good pdf will be opened.

> I think the user should get a nice warning, and
> gets to see the log file, and certainly the pdf viewer should not be
> started if there is no pdf.
And it even shouldn't be started when there were errors.

> What do you think that we should do about this?
I think updating the lily-wins script would be a good idea.

Bert