Re: Lily inside scheme

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Lily inside scheme
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:19:51 +0200

Nicolas Sceaux writes:

> You can't know how happy I am with it :-) really.

Yes, me too.  This really looks as a great step for even better ly/scm
integration, with possibly (hopefully) unthinkable possibilities.  You
really amazed me with your (albeit kludgy first) solution, I didn't
know that was possible.  I'm glad I could be of help.

> Though it's a beautiful day here in Bordeaux, I can't help going
> back to my computer trying things with ly:parse-string.

:-)

> If you're OK with the version that I posted this afternoon (Subject:
> parsing ly code from SCM), I'll add it to CVS.

Yes.  I think it's very good to have it in CVS as soon as it's sane,
we'll just change it again if we know how to do something better.

Jan.