RE: Fret Diagram markup

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: RE: Fret Diagram markup
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:37:01 +0300 (EEST)

> I have not been able to test with 2.3, because it's not yet packaged
> for
> Cygwin (IIRC, because of some bug in Cygwin).  Heikki, could you put
> Han-Wen's code in and test it with 2.3?

Yes, works smoothly. The names of the variables also are now much better.

Next thing is to merge it to lilypond, make missing glyphs, polish the output,
and consider what is the most suitable syntax (before people start to make
masses of these fret diagrams).

--
  Heikki Junes

(ps. I'll be absent for few days, do not except a quick response.)