Upgrading edit mode

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Upgrading edit mode
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:43:52 +0200

I've attached Joshua (zz85)'s lilymode.xml

My notes:

I think that when notes are colored then all notes in all languages should
be colored but nothing in lyrics. I think that this is impossible to
achieve, so I wouldn't colorize note names. However, having the rests and
skips be emphasized and the durations colored is a good idea. And if you
find a way to have only notes colored, they can be. (But why wouldn't we use
the black normal style for them?)

Bert

p.s.: We will upgrade to jEdit 4.2 as soon as it gets stable.

Fragments from Joshua's letter: