Re: Need to get white text for fret diagrams

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Need to get white text for fret diagrams
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:03:51 +0200

Carl D. Sorensen writes:

> As part of my work on fret diagrams (or chord diagrams, if you prefer),

Your fixes found their way into CVS again, you're doing a great job
here.  I made a couple of silly small fixes to the docstrings, to make
lily compile again, you may want to take a look at that.

I must say that I'm very pleased with your work on chord diagrams, and
the pragmatic way in which you do it.  It seems to be quite usable
already, even as markups.

Thanks!
Jan.

Btw, on the print-out of fret-diagram.ly, some of the tiny numbers are
hardly readable, esp the ones in cicles, first diagram measure 7.