Re: pending LilyPond removal from debian release ?

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: pending LilyPond removal from debian release ?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:28:27 +0200

Anthony Fok <address@hidden> writes:

>      - Split out shared data to lilypond-data package.

Hi Anthony,

I'm glad you found this useful.  I meant it as an experiment
in the first place, and since then I acquired the impression
that the only architecture dependent file in LilyPond is
lilypond-bin.  Didn't dare to act accordingly, though, as I
didn't feel qualified to judge if it really is the case...
--
Feri.