emacs server.el patch

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: emacs server.el patch
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:44:09 -0300

Hi,

Is the patch for server.el still necessary with cvs emacs? I get 3 out
of 4 hunks failed when applying the patch. The code of server.el is
not equal of the patch, but it seems to be very similar.

Anyway, source specials is not working well in my box (cvs emacs,
server.el untouched). Sometimes it works, sometimes I click in an
instrument in the xdvi and the code shown is of another
instrument. Sometimes I get error messages like:

error in process filter: eq: Wrong type argument: integerp, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: integerp, nil

I tried with xdvik 22.84 and 22.40.

Any ideas?

Pedro