Re: doc update requested: other modes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: doc update requested: other modes
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:51:20 -0700

On 12-Sep-04, at 3:33 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
I've changed the mode changing commands, like \chords, \lyrics, etc.
They have been renamed to \chordmode , \lyricmode, etc.  and the
commands \chords and \lyrics now implicitly do a

(If not, just give me a yell, and I'll have a look).

I'm going to have to decline on this.  I'd rather not make big changes
for anything until I can test the output, and I still don't really understand
chords and lyrics anyway.  :)

Could somebody else review those sections?