Lilypond and e-learning

From: Richard Christophe
Subject: Lilypond and e-learning
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:46:19 -0000

I think it'll be very interesting to use lilypond with e-learning environment like Caroline (http://www.claroline.net/) for Music theory learning (and Lilypond syntax learning). Math's teachers use Mimetex (http://www.forkosh.com/mimetex.html) to insert image of math _expression_ into Claroline exercices. Do you think is it possible  to insert image of music notation with Lilypond ? (I saw lilypond-book, but i don't know if i can use it in web server).

Thanks

RICHARD Christophe