Score order incorrect

From: Patrick Hubers
Subject: Score order incorrect
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:40:47 +0200

Hi,

I couldn't find this in the archives, so I'm not sure if it's a known problem or not, but when using LilyPond 2.3.16 with multiple movements in a score, the order of the movements is reversed:

\version "2.3.12"
\paper { }
\score {
         \relative c' {
                c4 d e c
                c4 d e c
        }
        \header {
                piece = "First part"
        }
}
\score {
         \relative c' {
                e4 f g2
                e4 f g2
        }
        \header {
                piece = "Second part"
        }
}
\score {
         \relative c' {
                g'8 a g f e4 c4
                g'8 a g f e4 c4
        }
        \header {
                piece = "Third part"
        }
}
\score {
         \relative c' {
                c4 g4 c2
                c4 g4 c2
        }
        \header {
                piece = "Fourth part"
        }
}

By the way, without doing anything fancy, Gnome Ghostview always claims that the output from Lilypond 2.3.x is not a valid PostScript-document. I know there are problems with landscape mode and such, but the above file gives me the same problems. The pdf-output *is* viewable, however... Tried on Fedora Core 2.

--
Patrick Hubers