2.3.17 bug status

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: 2.3.17 bug status
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:33:20 +0200

Hi,

Finally I have checked through the list of active bugs.

The following bugs have been fixed recently, and have been moved to fixed/:
ambitus-accent.ly
autobeaming-end.ly
chordChanges-alternative.ly
hideNotes-accidental.ly
octaviation-dot.ly
ottava-clef.ly
progerror-round-filled-box.ly
slur-bow.ly
slur-fermata.ly
slur-tenuto.ly
tuplet-overwrite.ly

The following bugs have improved a bit, but are not yet completely fixed:
slur-staccato
slur-tie

The following bug has gotten even worse now:
boxed-rehearsal-marks.ly

I have CC:ed this mail to everyone who has reported any of these bugs. Many
thanks to you all, you have been added to the lilypond THANKS file if you
weren't already there.

And Han-Wen: Beware, for I have a list of 30 unhandled email messages
reporting about possible bugs. So new bug reports may soon pop up (i don't
have more time today for that though). I'll return soon.

Erik