Re: .ly indentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: .ly indentation
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:41:52 -0800

On 4-Nov-04, at 4:30 PM, Juergen Reuter wrote:
IIRC, we agreed on 3 character indentation for .ly files, right? Looking

Sorry, it's 2 spaces.  :)

at examples.itely and notation.itely, this is currently quite
inconsistent.

Yes.  I fix them whenever I come across them (and I guess that other
people are doing so, too) but I haven't made a concentrated effort
to go through the entire manual from beginning to end correcting the
spacing. I don't think I ever will -- at least, not only to look at spacing.
From time to time I'll be going through the entire manual looking for
misc mistakes, and at those times I'll be fixing indents when I notice
them.