Re: latin1.enc not found building 2.4.0

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: latin1.enc not found building 2.4.0
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:10:58 +0100

Now, sorry for the confusion, but we also need a Cygwin maintainer,
and a Cygwin ITP.  I'd be very glad if Bertalan would do this.
What an ITP is? Anyway, I'll happily maintain the ecfonts package (using your cygwin packaging target), as soon I get 2.4.x working on my computer. So, if I'm able to use 2.4.x as I could 2.2.x I'll request for approval on cygwin-apps. There is only one problem remained, I've already sent the report to bug-lilypond.

Bert