Re: indent in lilypond-book

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: indent in lilypond-book
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:19:16 +0100 (CET)

> >> Between 2.3.18 or so (maybe as late as .20 or .22) and .25,
> >> lilypond-book no longer indents the first line in long (two-page)
> >> scores in latex documents.
> >
> > Example, please, for further investigation.
>
> It applies to two-line examples, too.

If you don't specify the `indent' option for \lilypond and friends,
the (lilypond) indentation is set to 0 by lilypond-book.  Similarly,
if \lilypond and friends appear at the beginning of a paragraph, the
(LaTeX) indentation is set to zero.  Right now I'm revising the
lilypond-book texinfo file to document all options.

    Werner