Adjusting intersystem spacing with FretDiagrams context

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Adjusting intersystem spacing with FretDiagrams context
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:53:38 -0700

I've succeeded in getting a fret diagram out of a FretDiagrams context.
(The Fret_diagram_engraver is hard-coded to only produce a single
diagram for now, but it still lets me test out contexts).

Here's the .ly file:

\score{
  <<
    \chords{d}
    \new FretDiagrams {d}
    \chordmode{d}

}

I've got the output two different sizes (I changed size by adding a size
property to FretDiagram in scm/define-grobs.scm).

The problem I'm seeing right now is that the ChordName is running into
the FretDiagram.  It seems that the inter-system spacing isn't
appropriate.  But it changes with the size of the FretDiagram, so
perhaps I just don't have some padding right.

Any thoughts on what I would tweak to increase the spacing between the
ChordName and the FretDiagram?

Thanks,

Carl

PNG image