Re: GNU Lilypond: Debian Sarge packages

From: Dr A V Le Blanc
Subject: Re: GNU Lilypond: Debian Sarge packages
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:18:51 +0000

On Sun 21 Nov 2004 at07:56:38 -0200, Pedro Kroger
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Mark Van den Borre <address@hidden> writes:
>> * Is there a reason they're listed in the Lilypond download section as
>>   Debian Sid only? Maybe because Pedro only tests them on Sid?
>
> yes. maybe I should include sarge on the donwload page .... done :-)

As a longtime Debian user, I usually compile my own, but of course
Pedro and others have done most of the work in advance.  In the
released source tar file for lilypond 2.4.2, the Debian packages don't
include a dependency on ec-fonts-mftraced, or even a reference to
this package.  Is this OK, or is it an error?

     -- Owen
     address@hidden