Re: Quest

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Quest
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:59:36 -0800

On 16-Dec-04, at 1:32 PM, Dean Thomas wrote:

A mostly non-literate musical friend of mine dropped a bomb in my lap. She found a couple of allegedly musical symbols and wants to know what they are. I've not the foggiest and have not been able to locate anything that reseambles them.

Would you be willing to receive a JPG file and look at two symbols?

I don't think this is appropiate for lilypond-devel; I would have sent this to lilypond-user. In any case, I'm willing to look at some symbols -- or
even better, you could put them on a web server, then send the link
to the symbols to lilypond-user.