LilyPond MediaWiki extension, v2

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: LilyPond MediaWiki extension, v2
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:12:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I hereby announce the 2nd version of my LilyPond extension, which has
these new features (but still using LilyPond's safe mode):

If run with <lilybook>...</lilybook>, all pages are displayed (as PNGs),
not only one note line. Also, if your code requests a midi file, by
clicking on one of the PNGs you can download that.

If you want midi output for a fragment, just use <lilymidi> instead of
<lilypond>.

You can find this extension at:

http://lily4jedit.sf.net/mediawiki-LilyPond-extension-v2.tar.gz

Ciao,