Re: status pango/ps fonts

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: status pango/ps fonts
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:54:27 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:14:14 +0100 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If these issues are solved, then we can prepare for a lilypond 2.6/3.0
> release. Are there any other issues that need to be tackled before we
> do a next major release?  I still have system-separators on my todo
> list, but is there anything else besides bugs that must be done before
> the next major release?

Great progress!

It would be nice to have "--bbox" option for lilypond output. It is easy to
imagine situations in which outputting with tight bounding box is preferable.
This applies to PNG, DVI, EPS, and PDF output.

Where could one start to implement dashed bar lines, i.e. \bar "--" ?

--

Terveisin
Heikki Junes