Re: cygwin: lilypond and tetex-3.0

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: cygwin: lilypond and tetex-3.0
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:35:45 +0100

mftrace cannot use tetex-3.0 settings by default yet, and lilypond-2.4
does not depend on mftrace development version yet.  mftrace 1.1.x has
incompatible options, but I do not feel like writing an autoconf check
right now.
What does that mean? I've chosen mftrace 1.1.2, because it installs gracefully on cygwin. But that version has other options, than earlier ones. That's why I sent the patches.

Bert