Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR; scrapping input/test/
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:08:14 -0800

On 12-Feb-05, at 2:50 PM, Laura Conrad wrote:
I haven't been following the LSR discussion as closely as I could

Neither have I, actually.

have, but when you delete the current input/test directory, there's
still going to be a directory somewhere where you can grep for what
you're trying to figure out how to use, isn't there?

I assume that this would/could be one of the output formats of LSR.

I'm all in favor of modern technology, but breaking the stuff from the
1970's is rough on us old fogies.

Well, now's the time to stand up for old fogies!  :)

Sebatiano?  Is this kind of thing possible/planned/currently working?