Problem printing ps output from 2.5.13

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Problem printing ps output from 2.5.13
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:16:48 +0100

Hi,

My brother tried to print a score generated by 2.5.13's direct postscript
output, using a big networked printer on his work (I think it's a HP printer,
I don't know which model). It would not print, but it worked if he first ran
it once through ps2ps. Looks like a critical bug to me.

I don't know any further details about this, but I can ask for more info. I
don't know what to ask though. Any ideas?

Erik