Re: slowdown in 2.5.15?

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Re: slowdown in 2.5.15?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:52:57 -0800

Is there a particular .scm file in CVS which I can add to my 2.5.15 install without having to do a complete rebuild?

Getting your feeble attempt reminds me that a programmers hunch is
usually wrong. After rewriting a 1.5 page clumsy function down to a
1.0 page function, I found that your file still took ages, and that
the actual problem was an "else" I accidentally misplaced somewhere
else.

fixed in CVS.