Re: lilypond-book for plain TeX

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: lilypond-book for plain TeX
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:53:59 -0600

Is this 'bob' from the comp.text.tex newsgroup?

If yes, trying to head off the 'use lilypond book's LaTEX capability' response
(I already suggested that in c.t.tex and then sent him here) ... this is my
understanding of the problem:

You are TeX aware, and want to accomplish something very similar to
lilypond-book, but want to avoid using LaTEX.  Therefore you are looking for
the mechanism to call the lilypond interpreter directly from TeX.

HTH
/Hans
--
Proud user of Lilypond Music Typesetting Tools
http://www.lilypond.org