Re: LSR status?

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: LSR status?
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:05:37 +0200

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 01:40 +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> Some questions: what's the status of moving snippets to the LSR
> database?  Also, how do you think we should link the lilypond.org
> pages to the LSR pages?

Well, presently there are the snippets I moved automagically from test,
and Libero Mureddu will add snippets from the Notation part of the
manual. So we're where we were a couple of months ago 8^(.

I must find a separate server as the machine on which LSR is running now
is my development machine and sometimes classpath/whatever issues cause
errors. This certainly discouraged people in the last week (usually
tomcat errors are not a good sign on the site).

We are working at a new version of MG4J these days, and I must move LSR
to that version in a couple of week or so. Then LSR will be really ready
for production...
--
Ciao,

                                        seba