Re: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 29, Issue 9

From: Bryan Stanbridge
Subject: Re: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 29, Issue 9
Date: 8 Apr 2005 09:46:58 -0400

>From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
>The following is a list of various things which should be added or
>fixed in our opinion.
<snip>
>. Flushright bar numbers: I've mentioned already in a previous mail
>  that bar numbers should be moved to the right as it was in previous
>  lilypond versions.
Greetings,

Great news about the development meeting.  Looks like some very nice
things will be coming for Lilypond.  About the bar numbers, if you do
decide to make numbers flush right, could there still be an option to
have them flush left?  In most modern percussion music printed in the
states, we'd expect to see the numbers at the beginning of the bar, not
at the end.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,
Bryan...