Reminder: Some chord symbols still broken in 2.5.19

From: Matthias Neeracher
Subject: Reminder: Some chord symbols still broken in 2.5.19
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:55:02 -0700

[Since we seem to be moving towards a release candidate, I thought I'd repost this bug report. This is the one issue that currently keeps my on 2.4.x for my personal needs.]

On MacOS X, it seems that the symbols for x:maj7 and x:m7.5- still don't work properly in 2.5.19 (The former is omitted, the latter printed as a long box).
Is this a known bug or is it a platform specific problem?

Matthias