PATCH: italian/french chord names

From: Mathieu Giraud
Subject: PATCH: italian/french chord names
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:35:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

Thank you for the great job you do with Lily.

I saw a few months ago a thread about italian chord names. Here is a
patch for italian and french chords (in french, D is 'ré' instead of
're').

As the root chord names have several letters, it can be better to write
for "Am" something like "La m" than a glued "Lam". Thus the patch adds
in scm/chord-ignatzek-names.scm a small space after the root (only when
there's a prefix and no accidental). I'm not sure that it was the
correct way, but I added a property chordPrefixSpacer for this.

In scm/chord-name.scm, I mimicked chord-name->markup with
more appropriate spacings. Then italianChords and frenchChords
are provided in ly/property-init.ly.

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Giraud - équipe Symbiose
IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France