Re: Slur combined with acciaccatura shows incorrect slur

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Slur combined with acciaccatura shows incorrect slur
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:29:35 +0200

Ruud van Silfhout wrote:
Some months ago, there was a web version of the bug database at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/bugs/out/index.html but now it's gone
(or moved somewhere else). Could we please have it back on the web
with some nice links from relevant pages at lilypond.org?

Thanks for taking it up for the average user. I agree that most users don't know about CVS. I suppose am not an average user, as I know my way around in CVS ;-). But nevertheless I support your opinion. It would be nice to have a bug database online. savannah supplies the notion of tasks and patches, would that be something that can be used to browse the bug database?.

Maintenance of the bug database has lagged somewhat (mainly: fixed bugs are not removed from it), which is why I stopped updating the website. Also, I believe the plan was to migrate the bug database to the LSR. Are there any updates on that?