Re: feature request from manual: typography of \arpeggioBracket

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: feature request from manual: typography of \arpeggioBracket
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:20:17 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
There's a few feature requests in comments in the manual; I will be
removing them and sending them here.

good.

Here's the first I found.  I personally think the \arpeggioBracket looks
fine so we might as well ignore this, but I don't want to delete other
people's comments without giving them a chance to save the info
if they wish.

%  todo: ugh, lousy typography.  Look for real example. --hwn
{
\arpeggioBracket
<c' e g c>\arpeggio
}

hmm. IIRC, my problem was that the horizontal endings touched the staff lines. I have never seen a bracket like this in real life to compare.