Re: Stemming for hymnal

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Stemming for hymnal
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:57:36 +0200

On Friday 20 May 2005 18.40, address@hidden wrote:
> Still having some unresolved trouble with stems for my public domain
> hymnal project.
>
> I've attached an excerpt to show you what I'm doing.

I think it would be enough to use the part combiner, but replace the line
         (chord-threshold 8)
with
         (chord-threshold 0)
in scm/part-combiner.scm, and use \partcombine.

Unfortunately, I can't find out how to do the change easily without messing
with your lilypond installation.

Han-Wen, would it be a good idea to make the threshold tweakable?

Erik