Re: betweensystempadding breaks opus in header in 2.6

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: betweensystempadding breaks opus in header in 2.6
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:17:17 -0700

On 30-Jul-05, at 8:55 AM, Stephen wrote:

In this example, betweensystempadding = -1\mm affects the spacing between composer and opus in the header, causing them to overlap whien using Lilypond 2.6.

I do not think the spacing between systems should affect the spacing between lines in the header. Has this bug already been caught?

I don't think this bug has been seen before.  Could you construct a
very small example of this and send it to bug-lilypond ?

Thanks,