Re: displayLilyMusic tests

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: displayLilyMusic tests
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:52 +0200

Nicolas Sceaux wrote:

Could you have a look at the displayLilyMusic regtest file?  I think
it should not be part of the regression/ test suite, but rather in
no-notation/ as it doesn't excercise the notation, but rather  the
input    part.

Right.
The test file has been fixed and moved to input/no-notation/.

OK. I'm still confused why display-init must be called first. If it's unavoidable, then we should call it from init.ly, and not burden the user with it