Re: 2.6.3 crashes

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: 2.6.3 crashes
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:02:21 -0400

    ES> I have no clue.. which guile version are you using?

address@hidden:~/music/isaac/innsbruck2$ guile --version
Guile 1.6.4
Copyright (c) 1995, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Free Software Foundation
Guile may be distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence;
certain other uses are permitted as well.  For details, see the file
`COPYING', which is included in the Guile distribution.
There is no warranty, to the extent permitted by law.
address@hidden:~/music/isaac/innsbruck2$

    >> Is there anyone with a working 2.6.3 on Debian unstable?  And if so,
    >> how did you get it?

    ES> I use Ubuntu, which is based on debian/unstable. Lily works without
problems.

The thing is, 2.6.2 worked for me as well, and now that I'm having the
problems with 2.6.3 I tried reverting and that's having the same
problem now.  So my guess is it's something screwed up about my system
that ./configure and the package equivalent aren't catching.  But I'm
stumped.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139