Re: Question regarding fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Question regarding fonts
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:17:49 +0200

What LilyPond version are you using?
If you use version 2.6 or 2.7, then there should
be no need at all to change the font to get these
characters, just make sure that your text editor
saves the files with UTF-8 encoding.

Please use the mailing list lilypond-user for
ordinary usage questions like this one.

  /Mats

Quoting P B <address@hidden>:

Sorry again:

I've been trying to change the font in my code so I can use characters with accents etc. But I use the syntax listed in the user manual and it just gives me an error.

What is the correct understanding of the syntax for setting a font to be used in lyrics, and WHERE in the code should it be? Are there any class dependencies for that?

Thanks!
Paul