help! eps no workie

From: Thomas Bushnell BSG
Subject: help! eps no workie
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:06:56 -0700

So I can produce (blurry) png images, but eps output produces files
that gs can't read and oowriter can't do anything with.  gs simply
displays empty pages, and oowriter includes just boxes of the proper
size that say "Creator:LilyPond".  No actual music.

gv's display is different: for the -1.eps file, I get bad and missing
fonts with partial data: an indication that the Emmenthaler fonts
aren't being found.  So I do the .eps file that has the fonts in it,
and gv can display proper output.  But still, oowriter can't read it.
With the .eps file, oowriter puts a box that says:

Title:CenturySchl.-Roma
Creator:LilyPond
CreationDate:Sun Mar 27 19:14:13 2005

but no actual music.