Re: Ubuntu package

From: Gauvain Pocentek
Subject: Re: Ubuntu package
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:33:49 +0200

Erik Sandberg a écrit :

>On Saturday 22 October 2005 18.22, Gauvain Pocentek wrote:
>

>>Hello list,
>>
>>I have packaged LilyPond 2.6.4 for Ubuntu breezy. It works fine on my
>>computer, but I guess it's a good idea if other Ubuntu users test the
>>package.
>>

>Thanks!
>
>One problem: mftrace doesn't work:
>~$ mftrace --version
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/bin/mftrace", line 81, in ?
>    import afm
>ImportError: No module named afm
>
>The version that ships with Breezy however works fine.

Oups, I have just built the mftrace package for ubuntu, but I've used
the debian unstable one to build the lilypond package.
I will upload the debian one on the repository, and work on the ubuntu
version.
The breezy version of mftrace is ok, but the Lily doc can't be built
with it...
Mftrace is not needed to run LilyPond by the way.

I do my best to include the packages in the distribution, which is quite
hard.

Gauvain