MusiXTeX font license

From: Marc Tardif
Subject: MusiXTeX font license
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:11:45 -0500

Greetings Lilypond development mailing list!

This is my first posting and I wish to start on a good note by applauding
this project. Finally, Lilypond has concluded my extensive search for
a music typesetter program. Thanks!

In the process of comparing several music typesetter programs, I have
come across MusiXTeX which seemed appealing at first. However, I then
encountered the following article:

http://linuxmusician.com/index.php?option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=10

In the above article, Han-Wen says that MusiXTeX had a restrictive font
license (simply search the article for the string "MusiXTeX"). I have
tried looking for the actual font license and couldn't find anything on
the following page:

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/indexmt6.html

So, how can I find the font license used by MusiXTeX?

--
Marc Tardif