Re: Problem with slurs, removing stem engraver

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: Re: Problem with slurs, removing stem engraver
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:35:13 -0600

Quoth Michael Welsh Duggan:
> If I understand what you are trying to do, I have run into similar
> problems.  If you are trying to do what I will style (for lack of a
> better term), "intermediate" chant notation (i.e., note heads only,
> but using contemporary note heads with slurs as opposed to square
> neumes or mensural heads), this is what I have been using:

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what I'm going for; I know there are
other ways to do it, but what I was doing was (I think) the right way,
and ought to have worked, so I submitted it as a bug.  In particular,
removing the stem engraver works correctly on a lot of other files, and
the fact that it seems to be crashing the layout engine probably is not
good. :)

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
Incorrigible punster---Do not incorrige.