Re: \epsfile

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: \epsfile
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:14:26 +0100

On 12/27/05, Matevz Jekovec <address@hidden> wrote:
Is this command functional?

I believe so; the markup-eps.ly example works fine here (Lilypond 2.7.25 MacOSX 10.4.3).

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland

I'm trying to show an .eps image in my score and all it does is it draws
an empty picture. Also, in regression tests, the markup-eps.ly example
is empty. Is this supposed to be or is it a bug?

I'm using lilypond-2.7.25 under Debian sid/unstable.

PS: Anyone knows, if GIMP's eps export format is compatible with Lily.
It throws an error here when parsing the eps file. Using the
Openoffice.org's eps export works fine.

Regards.
- Matevž